Materials AirMesh and synthetic leather
Sizes Euro 36-47.5 (half sizes)
Weight 12.3 ounces per shoe

I gave these 1/2 star only because I absolutely LOVE…

I gave these 1/2 star only because I absolutely LOVE the other La Sportiva trail running shoes. To me these appeared to be a gnarlier version of Wildcat, a shoe I have put many miles on.

But (at least the pair I have) the tongues in these shoes keeps slipping WAY down to the outside, to the point that they're not even in front of my foot. And even if I PULL the tongue way to the other side, then cinch them down tight, in 5 minutes they slip back to the other side. Even when I am not in them, they appear to do this.

Hard to believe a company with such a history of design and quality products could make something so defective. I can only hope I got among the first Raptors made and they have since fixed this problem.