La Sportiva Sherpa

Bloody good shoe. Very comfortable and no need to…

Use: heavy pack, city use, trail, snow
Break-in Period: Halfa day, if that.
Weight: 1.3 kgs.
Price Paid: $AUD 350

Bloody good shoe. Very comfortable and no need to wear the shoe in. Very waterproof, great soles and overall a very strong shoe. I've had them for over seven years and wear them very often and never had a problem with them. Good for city wear too.

The only problem is La Sportiva don't make them any more. Well, I've got a pair so I'm happy... I'm just wondering how much longer they will last, it seems as if nothing will wear them down. (though the sole will need changing soon.)

I really like these boots. Very waterproof with the…

Materials: leather
Use: Rough trail, mountaineering, hard backpacking
Break-in Period: Very fast
Weight: 3 lbs.

I really like these boots. Very waterproof with the Gore-tex bootie. I took them through the Amazon jungle and the Andes last summer.

They hav'nt failed me yet. The Vibram sole is awesome and has a lifetime warranty. The sole cleans it self when you trek. I've even used this boot for some tech.rockclimbing. Not too shaby. Very comfy & Very recomended!

It's a great boot for everything, even hot dates!!!

If you've owned or used a La Sportiva Sherpa, please share your experience.

La Sportiva Sherpa

The Sherpa has been discontinued.

The La Sportiva Sherpa is not available from the stores we monitor.