Yes, they are lightweight, and have good grip, and…

Use: Approaches, easy rock climbs, summer alpine climbs
Break-in Period: none

Yes, they are lightweight, and have good grip, and are comfortable. But realize that they will probably only hold up for about a week.

After a few days of simple walking around town the sole detached from the toe, allowing water in when I walked on wet ground. Was pretty unimpressed with La Sportiva when I complained and they told me that was normal wear and tear and suggested I find a cobbler, after 5 days of using them.

Aside from that, they are pretty sticky for low grade climbs and approaches requiring some boulder-hopping. They are pretty breathable because of the mesh but that also means your feet get pretty wet/dusty when those conditions exist.

Overall, I'd be pretty happy if they hadn't fallen apart in under a week. But since they did. . . 2 stars.