Very nice shoe. Very cushioned as stated. I had been…

Materials: Synthetics, Gore-tex
Use: Trail Running
Break-in Period: 0
Weight: 13.4oz/380g

Very nice shoe. Very cushioned as stated. I had been running in a La Sportiva Fireblade during the summer. These shoes are more bulky for sure, but they are a better everyday shoe.

I would race in the Fireblades, but use the Wildcats everyday. They are easier on my legs and feet. They are also Gore-Tex and completely water-proof. I have run in 4 inches of snow/slush and my feet were dry.

The Wildcats are comfy right out of the box. I had no issues with fit. I have normal feet. The toe-box leaves plenty of space for the toes to lay flat. No hot-spots. They are true to size. They are not as heavy as other trail shoes I have tried. They don't feel so "booty".

Overall, Great shoe! I would for sure buy again.