This is NOT a 0-30 degree bag, more like 60 degree.

Design: mummy
Fill: poly
Temperature Rating: 0-30
Weight: 2.5 lbs
Price Paid: less than $60

This is NOT a 0-30 degree bag, more like 60 degree. I purchased this bag last winter, used it in 40 degree weather and it barely kept me warm. I had thermals as well as my fleece, still chilly. I used it again this past fall, but invested in a $12. fleece liner that made it warmer.

I do like the stuff size and weight of the bag. It zips smoothly and feels silky. I will keep using this bag, but for summer.

I do enjoy the weight of this bag, it's much lighter…

Design: mummy
Temperature Rating: 30-Degree
Weight: 2 lbs. 2 oz
Price Paid: not much

I do enjoy the weight of this bag, it's much lighter than anything I've used before. I'm also a big guy at 200 lbs about 6' tall and the bag seems small to me as well. The expanded chest area helps but I felt like the bag was made for much smaller people and had to recheck its specs. I have not tested it at elevation yet so I can't comment on the insulating properties, but it is a very thin and small bag. I'd recommend this bag for lightweight summer backpacking only, which is exactly what I plan to use it for.

Seems to be a pretty good value. Not surprisingly,…

Seems to be a pretty good value. Not surprisingly, it started running out of gas as the the temperature approached 30 degrees, but I was fine at 35, with a base layer. Fits snugger than I would have expected. I'm 5'10", 200#, and there is no way the chest zipper is closing to reduce the internal volume.