Lafuma GR 1400 Air STM

For me this is perfect. I was able to get a left and…

Design: mummy
Fill: Polyester
Temperature Rating: +25
Weight: 3 lbs. 9 oz.

For me this is perfect. I was able to get a left and right zip so I can zip two together. I previously purchased the Lafuma GR 1000 +30. Used it for 1 night and realized it wasn't warm enough for me. This GR1400 bag is definitely more accurate to the +25. Was comfortable in 35 degree weather.

A few nice features, a vent can be opened at your toes if it gets too hot. There's a pseudo cubby for your toes, essentially another piece of fabric in the toe area that you can slip your toes in and theres some elastic around the top of it that goes up to about your ankles. I'm assuming it's to keep more heat in since your feet expel a lot.

All in all if you're planning on getting the GR1000, it's prefect for summer but get this if you plan on going in temps below 40, don't get that one and get this one. Plus quality and features wise this one is a vast improvement compared to the GR1000.

Lafuma GR 1400 Air STM

The GR 1400 Air STM has been discontinued.

The Lafuma GR 1400 Air STM is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 3, 2007 at REI.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.