Lafuma Nanga 40

Love this pack. Love this pack. Love this pack. Perfect…

Design: Top loading with optional seperator
Size: 40 litre
Number of Pockets: 6 I think.
Max. Load Carried: 28lbs
Height of Owner: 5'9
Price Paid: forgot

Love this pack. Love this pack. Love this pack.

Perfect for a one night overnight on the trail. I just used it for a 2 nighter on the Long Trail. Carrying a tent forced me to use external "strap-on'", side pouches. I made it but next time I would go with a larger pack.

I tried to use once your Nanga 40 pack. I felt comfortable…

Design: naga 40
Size: 40 Ltrs
Number of Pockets: 3
Max. Load Carried: 25kgs
Height of Owner: 5'6"
Price Paid: php 1200 peso

I tried to use once your Nanga 40 pack. I felt comfortable carrying it on my back but the space is not sufficient to carry all my equipment and food for my 1 week hike on the mountain.

So I use biners to hook my other things outside of my Nanga 40.

Free Shipping. Lafuma Nanga 40 Pack (Spring 2008) Nanga 40 Pack by LafumaFeatures:Ventilight back systemSide compression strapsRain coverTwo adjustable ice axe / pole holdersElastic drawstring accessory holder on topHydration pocket and portTwo compartments with zip out divider and access via packbottomTwo side gusseted pockets with compression strapsTwo side mesh pocketsZip pocket on beltVolume: 2440 cu in / 40 litersWeight: 3 lbs 12 oz / 1700gMaterial: Diamond ripstop 210D polyamide / Semi-dull 420D polyamide / 600D polyester

Lafuma Nanga 40

The Nanga 40 has been discontinued.

The Lafuma Nanga 40 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 4, 2008 at Moosejaw.