men's half sizes
EUR 135.00
Materials OutDry waterproof/breathable membrane
Sizes women's 5.5-10
Weight 14 ounces per shoe

I have only had these for a short while, but have…

Materials: nylon and other man-made materials
Use: trail running, trail walking
Break-in Period: minimal
Weight: 420 gr per pair (size 8.5)

I have only had these for a short while, but have been using them for trail runs in the late autumn/early winter 2009. Conditions have been trails with leaves, dirt/mud; sometimes with rain and even a bit of slushy snow.

So far I'm very happy with them. I've been happy with the comfort, the cushioning/stability combination, and the traction. The waterproofing is effective within reason. I often end up with damp feet while running on wet days, but I suspect it is often because the wet is coming in from above (it's a low-cut shoe). The body of the shoes seem to be doing a reasonably good job of preventing water from getting in.

I do have a few nitpicks that keep me from giving them 5 stars: the lacing system with the dual toggles is a gimmicky fix to a problem I didn't have. It doesn't work that well and it isn't that easy to use.

Sizing: I had read that they ran small, so I ordered up a half size (men's 9 US, marked as UK 8.5, EUR 42 2/3). When they arrived they were way too big. So I exchanged them for my normal size (men's US 8.5), and even these are a tiny bit too big for me. But they're ok. I'm keeping them and just wearing a slightly thicker sock and cranking the lacing.

To sum up, I'd definitely recommend them to a friend.

Lafuma Sky Race OT

The Lafuma Sky Race OT is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 1, 2012 at Sierra Trading Post.

Gregory Citro 25 Review