Lafuma Walkid Liftback

We love this pack! We use it all the time. We purchased…

Height of Owner: 5'3'' and 5'9''
Price Paid: Under $200

We love this pack! We use it all the time. We purchased it 2 years ago -- my husband and I have 4 kids, we have used it for the younger 2. We have even considered getting another because we have a 3-year-old that still fits very nicely in it (she is 34lbs.) and a 15-month0old that is 24lbs.

We have gone up to 7 miles with the pack and could definitely do more if the kids were up for it. We love the ease of adjusting! With just one pull of a strap, the wife that is 5'3" can take it from the 5'9" husband and that will be the only adjustment necessary.

We really enjoy the Lafuma!

My wife was skeptical about this purchase, since we…

Max. Load Carried: 38lbs
Height of Owner: 5'10

My wife was skeptical about this purchase, since we have for the most part put away the strollers because this pack is much easier. After getting used to carrying the weight it has been awesome. I have used it for summer backpacking and winter snowshoeing. It works well for just about everything. I would have to say that my favorite feature would be the lift back. It makes it so that I can carry it and then my wife can give me a break and it is very easy to adjust.

The only thing that it doesn't have is a rain shield. I live in Oregon so there are many times that I would like to have a clear plastic shield to put over my daughter.

Safe, reliable, and comfortable for both parent and child-that's what makes the Lafuma Walkid Liftback Child Carrier just right for taking your future adventurer on hikes any time of year. The lightweight aluminum frame reduces any unneeded weight and ample padding in the back-panel, shoulder straps, lumbar cushion, and hip-belt increases support and comfort for the parent-so treks are more pleasant for you and super fun for the little one.

Free Shipping. Lafuma Walkid Liftback Baby Carrier (Spring 2007) Specifications for the Walkid Liftback Baby Carrier by Lafuma Material: Polycord / Micro ripstop Weight: 6 lbs 15 oz Volume: 325 cu in Maximum Child Weight: 40 lbsFeatures: Liftback system Continuous Terinda shoulder harness Ergonomic waist belt in Terinda Sternum strap Folding frame allows pack to stand on ground Adjustable seat in Terinda with safety harness Roomy zip pocket under seat Additional pocket behind carrier with reflective patch Removable sun/rain hood

Lafuma Walkid Liftback

The Walkid Liftback has been discontinued.

The Lafuma Walkid Liftback is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 13, 2010 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new child carrier, check out the best reviewed current models.