Lafuma Walkid

I just purchased this today and have only taken my…

Max. Load Carried: 18lbs
Height of Owner: 5'7"

I just purchased this today and have only taken my 18lb son for just a short hike, but I can tell already that it is going to be used very frequently because of its comfort and ease of use. The craftsmanship is high quality and built to last through a family of children. The extra storage under the seat attracted me to it for those longer outings or for the times I'm out with him alone and I (not my wife) have to carry the diapers, wipees, bottles etc.

The Lafuma Walkid Child Carrier comfortably takes you and your little one where strollers can't go. The carrier's light weight, combined with Lafuma's adjustable AB back suspension and a plethora of padding on your back and hips make staying out longer and going farther a breeze. You'll be glad then for the extra diaper and food you packed into the Walkid's pockets.

Free Shipping. Lafuma Walkid Baby Carrier (Spring 2007) Specifications for the Walkid Baby Carrier by LafumaMaterial: PolycordWeight: 5 lbs 12ozVolume: 325 cu inMaximum Child Weight: 40 lbsFeatures: AB System back panel Continuous Terinda shoulder harness Ergonomic waist belt in Terinda Sternum strap Folding frame allows pack to stand on the ground Adjustable seat in Terinda with safety harness Roomy zip pocket under seat Additional pocket behind carrier with reflective patch Removable sun/rain hood

Lafuma Walkid

The Walkid has been discontinued.

The Lafuma Walkid is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 1, 2010 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new child carrier, check out the best reviewed current models.