Laken Thermo Inox Stainless Steel Flask .8L

I bought the thermos to take with me on a hike in…

Price Paid: 39.99 Cd

I bought the thermos to take with me on a hike in the mountains near Lake Louise, Alberta. I rinsed it and filled it with hot tea. I noticed the non-slip rubber part was quite warm when I stowed it in my backpack. When I went to retrieve it in the cold mountain top part of the hike, the stuff around the thermos was warm and the tea was cool. This was 6 hours later.

Obviously that one was flawed and I returned it for a replacement. I tested the new one and it kept the liquid inside very hot for over 8 hours, so I assume the first one was an anomaly.

Description of Laken Thermo Inox .8L Stainless Steel FlaskLaken analyzes the needs for adequate hydration in all sports activities and provides a container that is technically and personally suited to every sportsman. With complete respest for internatio

- US Outdoor Store

Laken Thermo Inox Stainless Steel Flask .8L

The Laken Thermo Inox Stainless Steel Flask .8L is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 4, 2008 at US Outdoor Store.

If you're looking for a new thermos, check out the best reviewed current models.