Lands' End Polartec 300 Jacket

It is the BEST jacket I've ever worn.  It is so light…

Price Paid: I think around $40

It is the BEST jacket I've ever worn.  It is so light weight but yet warm.  On the windiest day, you are still warm as wind does not penetrate it.

On my recommendation a few years ago, several of my friends also bought them from Lands End.  Unfortunately, I lost one of the two jackets I owned and wanted to order one to replace it and was very disappointed to find out that Lands End does not carry them anymore.

Will not replace it with any other fleece product but POLARTEC.

This jacket is basically the same thing as the North…

Fabric: polartec 300

This jacket is basically the same thing as the North Face Denali Jacket, but costs only $69.50, has two less pockets, and doesn't have pit zips. It uses Polartec 300 fleece (VERY warm) and has a water repellent finish. also, it has dupont supplex nylon patches isntead of the taslan patches on tnf denali. overall, I'd say it's a great jacket with an even greater price.