LekiSport Orion

I have been using one Orion Trekking Pole for several…

Price Paid: DON'T REMEMBER

I have been using one Orion Trekking Pole for several years to prevent falls as I am over 90 yrs. It has been an excellent help in hiking. Recently while hiking on a rough trail I did not have my pole because I did not want to be bothered with it and took a nasty fall injuring a shoulder.

I am now ready to use it regular, but my therapist said I should use two poles as it will help improve my posture. I tried using a sturdy oak hiking pole but soon tossed it and am ready for the light weight, sturdiness and ease of collapsing of the LekiSport Orion.

After two knee surgeries, it became apparent that…

After two knee surgeries, it became apparent that when I would be walking on uneven surfaces, I would need something to stabalize me. The LekiSport has filled the bill! I can collapse it and leave it in my vehicle to use any time. It is light, strong, and does not take a lot of room.

It can be taken on airplanes, it's great in airports, just put it in the overhead. On a trip to Europe it was what made the difference in what I was able to do. I would not have been able to do the walking tour of Florence or wander around Pompeii for hours without it.

LekiSport Orion

The LekiSport Orion is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 30, 2009 at Gear for Adventure.

If you're looking for a new rigid trekking pole, check out the best reviewed current models.