Life-Link Snow Saw

This is a really good dedicated snow saw. I lived…

This is a really good dedicated snow saw. I lived 9 years in Nunavut and have built a fair number of igloos with mine. The tooth pattern works nicely on packed snow and the blade guard is a very good feature keeping the saw safe without taking up much space or weight.

I never cared for the handle for extended use I found it fatiguing to use such a thin grip. I put maple scales on mine fastened with brass rivets and epoxy and now it is a near perfect tool. Very light and easy to have with you.

Now that I live in the Boreal Forest I find a Swedish board saw works well on trees or snow but North of the tree line I still pack this one.

Visit Life-Link's Snow Saw page.

The improved tooth design reduces skating on ice and packed snow, while the length is designed for optimum block size and ease of packing. Pistol grip with rubber sleeve for insulation and comfort Length: 17" Blade protector

- Vargo Outdoors

The Life-Link Snow Saw makes cutting blocks and sculpting pits easy so you can spend more time getting after it!

- All Mountain Access

LifeLink Snow Saw by Life-Link International, Inc. - Buy Snow Sports at Mountain Gear

- Mountain Gear

The design reduces skating on ice and packed snow, while the length is designed for optimum block size and ease of packing. Snow Saw has a pistol grip with rubber sleeve for insulation and comfort. One piece design comes with a blade protector.

- Mountains Plus

Life-Link Snow Saw

The Life-Link Snow Saw is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new snow saw, check out the best reviewed current models.