Lightwave T0 Trek
£250 / €330
1650 g (complete)
40 x 15 cm
A fantastic 4-season 1-man shelter the weight is 1545…
Price Paid: £169.95
A fantastic 4-season 1-man shelter the weight is 1545 grams. Very robust construction, no condensation well ventilated. Very good headroom and a good porch.
The only down part to this is the 12-inch brow pole.
God I have struggled with that, but I have a theory that after you put the flysheet on the rear (the tent is inner pitch first!) and pulled the fly taut before you peg out the front fly insert the brow pole.
I have found that there is no condensation as the tent is well ventilated. The poles click together very quickly and easily and 100cm it has good head height.
- Low-cut all round to keep wind-blown rain out
- Single vent at rear
- Single zip front door that gives 3 opening positions and venting
- Velcro attachments on inside to tie around poles in strong winds
- Single guypoints on each side of front and rear pole (4 in total)
- Side-hung door that is easy to keep clear of the ground
- 2 internal pockets
- 2 stash pockets in the front 'wings' for cooking utensils etc.