Lippi Outdoor Selk Bag 1

Just received my Selk Bag 1 today. Bought it online…

Price Paid: £34 plus £12.50p Delivery

Just received my Selk Bag 1 today. Bought it online in a special promotion. Selk Bag 2 is now out - hence the promotion to sell last year's model.

I took a chance buying this online as it was non returnable and I could not try it on.

It's a great product and idea that could be made even better. Better materials, better fit and better sizing.

I'm 5 feet 4 ins, medium size and build. My bag was to fit someone between 5 feet 1 ins and 5 feet 7 ins tall. My bag pulls slightly in the back when in a seated position and the hood tends to drop down a bit over the eyes. I'm glad I was not 5 feet 6 or seven ins tall. I think it would have felt a bit tight.I am short in the legs (28ins inside leg.)It just fits in the crutch area. Longer legs and it would be uncomfortable and restrict movement which is one of it's big selling points.

Another possible drawback may be that it's not the easiest thing to wash!

Having said all that I like it, got it for a reasonable price and I am certain it will come in useful even for lounging around the house on cold winter evenings like we have in the UK at the moment. I have a top of the range sleeping bag and could use this Selk bag inside of that. Now that's what you call warm and it will keep my bag clean also instead of a sleeping bag liner.

I hope this is useful to anyone considering purchasing one of these. It seems to be quite well made and I recommend it to anyone.