This board is my first whitewater kayak and I've really…

Source: bought it used

Summary

This board is my first whitewater kayak and I've really honed my skills in on this one. It is a little longer than most creekers, but makes for a fast ride. Has some cool color options, and maneuvers well. Stable.

Pros

• Speed
  • Stability
  • Comfort

Cons

• Some leakage on hardware points
  • Length makes hard to surf

Bought a Remix 69 used at NOC for their GAF sale. Great boat for my first kayak. Taken it down plenty of high class 3s and some 4s. Actually a good flat water paddling kayak considering the length and build. This makes it nice to use for casual paddling.

The badass outfitting is great, and adjustment is very easy! Some complain about the lack of storage in the stern, but it doesn't seem too difficult for me. Buying direct from LL now makes the boat cheaper which is an added bonus.

This boat has been difficult for me to surf with, but I'm still working on it. Works much better in a longer, flatter, and bigger wave. Good for creaking, river running, and great to learn on!

Welcome to Trailspace, Andrew. Thanks for sharing your Remix review. Got any pictures of it to share in your review?