The Remix 79 is a great all around boat for the beginner…

Source: bought it used

Summary

The Remix 79 is a great all around boat for the beginner to the more advanced paddler. If there is anything negative to say it would have to be, in low water the 79 does seem to scrape a little often(but what boat doesn't ) when you consider the Remix is designed for a larger paddler the scrapping is normal. I'm 5'9" 225 lbs and I love this boat.

Pros

• Punches through anything
  • Fast fast fast
  • Turns with ease

Cons

• Maybe a little heavy (not really)

Easy to control, roll, eddy just a great all around boat. River running, creeking, guiding, instructing no problem, this is a boat I will keep on the water. Can't wait to be back in it, the outfitting is awesome you can sit in it all day. Wish we had rain today I have four boats and I know which one is the first to go on the truck every time (the LL Remix 79).