LiquidLogic Remix XP 10

Great all-around boat. Yes, there are boats better…

Summary

Great all-around boat. Yes, there are boats better suited for flat-water or whitewater, but it nicely combines the best of both worlds.

Pros

• Well-made
  • Comfortable seating
  • Nice featuers
  • Plenty of storage

Cons

• A little sluggish on flatwater
  • Back hatch could be designed a little better

As stated in the summary, great all-around boat. Handles Class 2/3 with ease and is what I'd consider "good enough" for shorter flat-water excursions.

The storage available makes it a good choice for overnight river trips that may include some whitewater along the route. While the width is great for stability, it does make it a little difficult to roll.

Overall I still give it 5/5 due to the value and craftsmanship.

This is such a smooth ride. I never get the feeling…

Price Paid: 1100

Summary

This is such a smooth ride. I never get the feeling of sore bottom. Tons of storage space, slim line with quick response.

Pros

• Weight
  • Responsiveness

Cons

• Price, but I would spend it again

This is one quick ride, worth the investment. I fish, photograph, and cruise in this kayak. Love my Liquid Logic.