Loki META Hard Shell

Pros? Built in face shield is AWESOME.  Built in…

Pros? Built in face shield is AWESOME.  Built in mitts, lots of pockets, pit zips.

Cons? Am on my second Loki Meta (women's); weak zipper stitching on the side pockets on both jackets.

Returned the first one, took over a month (!!) to get a replacement, leaving me without a winter coat (not good!).  I gave up on that, and ended up going to a 2nd dealer.  After failure by jacket #2, the new dealer advised me they would see about getting it fixed or replaced.

Long story short, no contact from Loki, and now I am to bring the jacket back in March (when it's not -30 Celsius) to get the zipper replaced.

Emailed Loki? NO response. Very disappointed by the company. Don't think I'll buy another jacket from them, because for $325, I expect quality and service.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All META Hard Shell versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the META Hard Shell. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Loki Women's META Hard Shell, please share your experience.

Loki Women's META Hard Shell

The Loki Women's META Hard Shell is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new synthetic insulated jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.