Loki META Hard Shell

Pros? Built in face shield is AWESOME.  Built in…

Pros? Built in face shield is AWESOME.  Built in mitts, lots of pockets, pit zips.

Cons? Am on my second Loki Meta (women's); weak zipper stitching on the side pockets on both jackets.

Returned the first one, took over a month (!!) to get a replacement, leaving me without a winter coat (not good!).  I gave up on that, and ended up going to a 2nd dealer.  After failure by jacket #2, the new dealer advised me they would see about getting it fixed or replaced.

Long story short, no contact from Loki, and now I am to bring the jacket back in March (when it's not -30 Celsius) to get the zipper replaced.

Emailed Loki? NO response. Very disappointed by the company. Don't think I'll buy another jacket from them, because for $325, I expect quality and service.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All META Hard Shell versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the META Hard Shell. Read all reviews »

Changing mountain conditions will never catch you offguard in the innovative and stormproof Meta Jacket from Loki. Be prepared for a myriad of conditions in the waterproof and breathable hard shell construction and don't fret over packing accessories as this jacket comes equipped with an integrated face shield and mitts - simultaneously reducing bulk while adding functionality, and leaving you prepared for anything Mother Nature might throw at you.

- Mountain Gear

Loki Women's META Hard Shell

The Loki Women's META Hard Shell is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new synthetic insulated jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.