Loki Morf Zip Up Hoodie

This is a hoodie you can live in. Highly recommended.

Summary

This is a hoodie you can live in. Highly recommended.

Pros

• Comes with hood and mitts and face or neck guard
  • Warm
  • Versitile

Cons

• Not as wind resistant as it could be alone

The fit of this hoodie is generous to say the least. The size I have is a medium, and I normally take a large to XL in most other outerwear items. Comfortable too. The mitts and the face/neck guard are built in to the hoodie, as is done on all Loki jackets and parkas.

The material is water resistant, not waterproof. It will hold up okay against a light rain sprinkle. Loki offers it in a small selection of colors. It works well alone, under a shell, or under a jacket. I find myself living in it fall and winter. It is very well made, and I expect to get lots of use out of it over many years.

Thanks for the Loki review, Alan. I hope you'll keep us posted on how your jacket continues to work out for you.

1 year ago