Loki Mountain Hoodie

I think this will be the last time I purchase anything…

Price Paid: $129 + TAX

I think this will be the last time I purchase anything from LOKI.  The products are cool and all but they are definitely not worth the price.

I bought a black Mountain Hoodie this time around. Not even 2 weeks old, and already lost a few teeth in the zipper from normal zip up/down.  I've worn it less than 5 times. Washed it before I returned it (had gotten a small bit of sauce on the pocket), and it came out looking like it was still wet in spots (black hoodie; washed alone, on cold with a non scented/non colored sensitive skin detergent). Really not impressed for the $120 price tag. The customer service from them was not really anything to speak about either.

I had purchased a jacket from them last year; went through three before I got one with a working zipper (and was the middle of winter!). Last time it took over 2 months to get the situation resolved.

rated 3.50 of 5 stars All Mountain Hoodie versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 5 reviews for other versions of the Mountain Hoodie. Read all reviews »

Loki Women's Mountain Hoodie

The Loki Women's Mountain Hoodie is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 26, 2015 at Ramsey Outdoor.

If you're looking for a new soft shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.