Loki Mountain Hoodie

I think this will be the last time I purchase anything…

Price Paid: $129 + TAX

I think this will be the last time I purchase anything from LOKI.  The products are cool and all but they are definitely not worth the price.

I bought a black Mountain Hoodie this time around. Not even 2 weeks old, and already lost a few teeth in the zipper from normal zip up/down.  I've worn it less than 5 times. Washed it before I returned it (had gotten a small bit of sauce on the pocket), and it came out looking like it was still wet in spots (black hoodie; washed alone, on cold with a non scented/non colored sensitive skin detergent). Really not impressed for the $120 price tag. The customer service from them was not really anything to speak about either.

I had purchased a jacket from them last year; went through three before I got one with a working zipper (and was the middle of winter!). Last time it took over 2 months to get the situation resolved.

rated 3.50 of 5 stars All Mountain Hoodie versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 3 reviews for other versions of the Mountain Hoodie. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Loki Women's Mountain Hoodie, please share your experience.