I bought these snowshoes since the quality of the…

Price Paid: 150$

I bought these snowshoes since the quality of the bindings look great and I liked the shape. They seemed that they would be great to be walking on any type of snow. After only 2 or 3 outings with these, I noticed that the deck was splitting on the sides wither the rivits join. Upon closer inspection, I noticed many tears all over the deck.... It seemed like the snowshoe was literally falling apart.

• Bindings are great
  • Good overall shape
  • Walks great in any terrain

• The deck is absolutely terrible! Poor quality and will tear.

I brought them back to the shop where I got them and was told that this was a re-occuring problem with these snowshoes. I managed to exchange these for a great pair of Canadian made Fabers. I would not recommend anyone to purchase the Louis Garneau Freeshape FX Pulse II.