I bought these snowshoes since the quality of the…

Price Paid: 150$

Summary

I bought these snowshoes since the quality of the bindings look great and I liked the shape. They seemed that they would be great to be walking on any type of snow. After only 2 or 3 outings with these, I noticed that the deck was splitting on the sides wither the rivits join. Upon closer inspection, I noticed many tears all over the deck.... It seemed like the snowshoe was literally falling apart.

Pros

• Bindings are great
  • Good overall shape
  • Walks great in any terrain

Cons

• The deck is absolutely terrible! Poor quality and will tear.

I brought them back to the shop where I got them and was told that this was a re-occuring problem with these snowshoes. I managed to exchange these for a great pair of Canadian made Fabers. I would not recommend anyone to purchase the Louis Garneau Freeshape FX Pulse II.

Louis Garneau Freeshape FX Pulse II

The Louis Garneau Freeshape FX Pulse II is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 14, 2013 at Backcountry.com.

The North Face Tephra 22 Review

Aqua-Bound Sting Ray Carbon Review

Light My Fire Spork Titanium Review

Mt. Chocorua, NH, 15 October 2017

Uwharrie Trail 2017 40 Mile Event

Trailspace X 2 on the JMT (TN version)