While the women's version hasn't been reviewed yet, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Banff Pro. Read all reviews »

Visit Lowa's Banff Pro page.

CLOSEOUTS . When extended big-mountain adventures beckon, Lowa's Banff Pro hiking boots are up to the task, with a full-circumference protective rubber rand and a glove leather lining that conforms to the shape of the foot. Available Colors: TAUPE/NAVY. Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5.

- Sierra Trading Post

The Banff Pro Hiking Boot for Women by Lowa is handcrafted in Germany. This is a lightweight backpacking boot with classic styling, suitable for heavy loads, and proven for all-around backpacking."BEST OF THE BEST, START TO FINISH! These are my second pair of LOWA Boots and I absolutely love them. I couldn't tell you how many miles I have on them, but they have performed flawlessly in every imaginable condition. Seriously, the boots kept me comfortable in 120 degree heat in the desert and freezing temperatures in the mountains. I cannot go wrong with my LOWA boots." - Andrew C (Happy Customer)"It's easy to review a pair of boots when they are this comfortable out of the box. The Banff is the best boot I have worn in the past 10 years and many of those boots have had the same price tag. The Lowa boot's comfort and quality of construction is without comparison, in my experience." - yosemitewilderness.com

- Altrec Outdoors

No need to leave out any essentials when packing for your backcountry excursionthe Lowa Women's Banff Pro Backpacking Boot provides the support you need to carry a heavy load over rough terrain. The Banff Pro offers extra security with its SPS system, which controls and prevents over-pronation and supination to lessen fatigue and prevent injury when you cover long distances.