Lowa Dragonfly XCR Lo

These shoes performed very well. I have been wearing…

Use: rough trail w/ heavy pack
Break-in Period: one day
Weight: 200 pounds

These shoes performed very well.

I have been wearing this Lowa style daily for 5 years for everyday use. I'm on my 2nd pair. I have hiked with them over non-trailed terrain with a 45 pound pack on 45 degree talus and brush slopes with no problems. The longest day I put on them was a 15 mile hike over 5 hours.

The only problem I have had is the Achilles heel pad breaking down. There is no discomfort, the fabric has deteriorated and the foam has come out.

I am a wildlife biologist so I am often out in the woods. This has been my preferred shoe except when using chainsaws when I switch to 10 inch vibram soled leather boots. I wear them to the opera, around the office, in my shop, everywhere.

CLOSEOUTS . Dragonfly trail shoes from Lowa have an extended comfort range that invites you to take your walking routine off the beaten path and explore local dirt trails. A Gore-Tex(R) XCR(R) waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry and blister-free. Padded collar and gusseted tongue ward off debris Removable insole Abrasion-resistant toe rand Rubber traction outsole Suede and synthetic uppers Weight: 2 lb. pr. Medium width CLOSEOUTS . Slovakia.

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the men's version

Lowa Dragonfly XCR Lo

The Dragonfly XCR Lo has been discontinued.

The Lowa Dragonfly XCR Lo is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 25, 2010 at Sierra Trading Post.