This boot have short break-in period, your feet will…

This boot have short break-in period, your feet will snug very comfortably like a glove. Waterproofing is very good, step into deep puddle, heavy rain for several hours, crossing ankle deep streams feet keep dry. Breathability also good. I live in one of very humid place, so the textile breathes very well.

I give only 4 stars because there is no wide size option, that made the break in period longer for me.
This shoe should be good for backpacking in humid places carrying light to mid weight. I greatly recommended this boot, but they made Khumbu II now.

• Good quality, handsome style for me
  • Waterproof and breathable is true in this boot
  • Short break-in period

• No wide width size! Just that.

My feet classified as wide feet, that the problem with Lowa and other European brand hiking shoes. They rarely provide wide width boots all across their line of products, only certain models have wide width.

So with this boot and that also the goodness of quality of this boot it breaking in quickly and after that the boot adjust to my wide feet.

The heel fit is good, comfortable and ankle support very good too, very satisfied! And lacing very good too.

Break-in period very short for me, a week used every day.

Lowa Khumbu GTX Mid

$250.00 (men's)

The Lowa Khumbu GTX Mid is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 12, 2015 at Sierra Trading Post.

Backpacker's Pantry Charros Beans & Rice Review