Lowa Lady Light

Just bought them. Very comfortable in store. Not too…

Materials: Nubuck thyme green leather with total white leather lining
Use: day hikes, through woods, up hills, few hours maximum
Break-in Period: none so far. Have worn them in local walks 3 miles
Weight: 2 lbs and 6 ounces

Just bought them. Very comfortable in store. Not too stiff and high enough to cover ankle but not excessively high. Good for cold and warm hiking. Heel is a little high up when I am used to sneakers and low, cheap and very light- weight hiking boots that fell apart (American Eagle) in a couple years. Boot changed to grey when I added the Niwax to waterproof. Actually like that neutral color better. Comfortable boot. Kind of expensive. Bought it in a retail small high price camping shop. But I always have trouble finding hiking boots in the big chains such as LL Bean and REI. Most of the better boots are too tight in one size and swim in the next size up. I think they make them for men. Only one other I bought with midcut Asolo the larger size up fit because it was narrower all around. Another reviewer mentioned these same boots and said she has a wide foot. I have a narrow foot and the medium still fit me. Especially nice with the Smart sox Expedition Trek. Boy this is the first time I have had Merril wool socks. What a difference. I am getting spoiled by them. and they are more money than a sweater. Feels like real wool fleece.

If you've owned or used a Lowa Lady Light, please share your experience.

Lowa Lady Light

The Lady Light has been discontinued.

The Lowa Lady Light is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at US Outdoor Store.