These are the best yet. Long lasting, great shock…

Summary

These are the best yet. Long lasting, great shock absorption, strong, and hold on to your feet like you've got nothing on.

Pros

• They just feel good on my feet.
  • Don't bind in any way with great support for the quick movements.

Cons

• I have no negative aspects about this shoe.

I love this shoe! I've been romping around in the mountains for years and had a terrible time finding shoes that can do the trick with all landscapes. This is the one. And better yet, I'm a chef of 25 years and couldn't have found a better shoe for the fast pace of the kitchen.

This shoe takes it hard with the fast movements, water, quick sharp turns, and stays on your foot without moving. This means there's no friction!

The cushioning is wonderful with great return. My feet never tire. They aren't bulky or clumsy being very light footed. Its easy to go all day in the kitchen stomping on hard floors without slipping and allowing your feet to breath.

Who would have thought a hiking shoe could withstand a back-of-the-house fast paced kitchen? I'll buy these forever.