Great light comfy shoe for walking or running. Lots…

Great light comfy shoe for walking or running. Lots of mesh for ventilation, however, it's not as durable.

• Light
  • Breathable

• Mesh in high wear area

Loved the shoe when I got it last October. It didn't need a lot of break in. I didn't do much running in them, but all the vents kept my feet pretty cool all summer while working at a camp.

I was disappointed in how fast holes formed on the sides next to my toes under what I feel was fairly moderate use. I noticed increased ventilation partway through this summer and found the mesh next to toes was wearing out.

This area is super small and maybe if ventilation is more important to you than durability these might be a great shoe, however I would rather they take out this small bit of mesh to make the shoe more durable and lose a tiny bit of ventilation.

No complaints otherwise.