These boots are the most comfortable and supportive…

These boots are the most comfortable and supportive boots I’ve ever owned. Too bad I’m about to throw them away because the outer sole and inner sole have an air pocket. This causes the loudest squeaking I’ve ever heard!!!!!

• Awesome support
  • Extremely comfortable

• I couldn’t sneak up on Helen Keller while wearing these squeaky things!

I spent $200 on the most comfortable loudest damn boots I’ve ever owned. The right boot squeaks so loud that it makes wearing them annoying. Sad that Lowa prides themselves on craftsmanship and the inner sole and outer soles can’t stay together.

Welcome to Trailspace, Corbett. Thanks for sharing your experience with these boots. Have you tried contacting Lowa for help?

Very comfortable boot. Feels like wearing an athletic…

Very comfortable boot. Feels like wearing an athletic shoe though with more stability.

I measure size 8.5 and bought a size 9 in these. They fit fine with a thin sock. If you wear thick socks, I'd order a full size up.

The picture at the Lowa website shows a loop in the tongue for the laces to pass through to keep the tongue in place. The boots I received from did not have this.