Lowe Alpine Beartooth 45

This is my first time having this brand. I found each…

Design: rucksack
Size: 45 liters
Number of Pockets: three
Max. Load Carried: 8 kilos
Height of Owner: 5'7"
Price Paid: 70 Euros

This is my first time having this brand. I found each time I carry it with heavy loads, and I found nothing about muscle fatigues on my back!(compared to other famous brands which I experienced backbone pain on my back for few times) At the same time, dirt on this backpack is more easier to be removed. I really love it and I sleep with it like a soulmate. Well done Lowe Alpine!

Strong back system allows large loads to be carried in comfort Bellows side pockets give a clean-sided profile with extra capacity when needed Adjustable Torso Fit Centro back system is simple and comfortable Two compartments with zip-out divider gives load flexibility Raincover Body-shaped harness Sternum strap Padded hipbelt Lid lash points Internal and external zippered lid pockets Single ice-axe attachment point Wand pockets Trekking pole attachment Hydration system compatible Key clip

- Massey's Outfitters

Great-fitting backpack from Lowe Alpine suspends your load away from your body, offering air circulation without sacrificing stability. Torso Fit® Centro back system is easy to adjust Bellows side pockets Two main compartments Optional zip-out divider gives load flexibility Rain cover Body-shaped harness Chest strap Zippered lid pockets Single ice-axe attachment point Wand pockets Padded waistbelt: 58” Fits torsos: 16-21” Size (L/W/D): Approx. 25x11x7” Capacity: 2700 cu.in. Weight: 4 lb. 3 oz. Fabric: Nylon. CLOSEOUTS . Vietnam.

- Sierra Trading Post

Lowe Alpine Beartooth 45

The Beartooth 45 has been discontinued.

The Lowe Alpine Beartooth 45 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 13, 2008 at Massey's Outfitters.