Lowe Alpine Liberty ND75

I absolutely love this pack for my holidays. It accommodates…

Max. Load Carried: 10
Height of Owner: 6.4
Price Paid: 399 AUD

I absolutely love this pack for my holidays. It accommodates everything including my stretcher for camping on. I have even put stuff in it for overnight trips. I walked all day twice with this pack on and did not make me sweat. I enjoy it though and though. Highly recommended.

Lowe Alpine's Liberty ND 75 backpack (women specific) lets you exercise your backcountry rights with plentiful features for backpackers and trekkers. Crossbow compression system ensures a more stable carry, lower profile load and better weight distribution. Air cool system increases air circulationTwo main compartments Zip-out dividerTop and bottom entriesVariety of gear attachment points Extendible lidHydration system compatibleAPS 9 system ensures the perfect fitSide zip pockets for organizationWaistbelt: 69

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the women's version

Lowe Alpine Liberty ND75

The Liberty ND75 has been discontinued.

The Lowe Alpine Liberty ND75 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new expedition pack (4,500+ cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.