Lowe Alpine Maxim Jacket

I have come along an all worth jacket. This is what…

Fabric: shell gore-tex
Fill: liner (removable option)

I have come along an all worth jacket. This is what I like about the Lowe Alpine Maxim Jacket:

1. first of all I can tell that this is a high end design designed by designers by profession... shows that Lowe Alpine has got the craft down with this one!

2. yes this was considered 2nd quality (normal price $430 / paid $159) I cannot spot the error!! fits great!! I plan on wearing this out (pun intended)

3. can go on...the zip, velcro, snap,... though I will end with a big bonus plus point to Lowe Alpine for keeping your

2NDS . Lowe Alpine's Maxim 3-in-1 jacket stands up to even the nastiest wet weather with help from Gore-Tex . Its insulating liner zips in for extra, optional warmth. SHELL Waterproof breathable Zip hand pockets Chest pocket with touch-fasten storm flaps Roll-away hood Drawcord hem Interior pockets 100% nylon shell with polyester lining LINER JACKET Zip hand pockets Chamois fleece-lined collar 100% polyester with nylon lining Length: 30” Weight: 2 lb. 11 oz. Care: Machine wash, dry 2NDS . China. Size: M(38-40)

- Sierra Trading Post

Lowe Alpine Maxim Jacket

The Maxim Jacket has been discontinued.

The Lowe Alpine Maxim Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 21, 2007 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new component (3-in-1) jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.