Lowe Alpine TFX Ama Dablam ND60:75

I bought this pack on sale in the green color... even…

I bought this pack on sale in the green color... even though I dislike the color and how obnoxious it is, the pack is incredible. I took it on a ten day trip and loved it.

I've had problems with the padding in previous packs. Often it ends up digging into my hip bones and causing serious discomfort. Not so with this baby! I averaged about 35lbs in it most of the trip, and it was amazing. I'd take it off after a few hrs and feel pretty good. The pack felt more like 10lbs most the time, and on my small frame that takes a miracle!

Only complaints are... the material is light green. While I hate the color, I would deal with it better if it didn't absorb everything. I mean everything! Every little stain it could absorb, it does. And because of the color, it shows all blemishes off.

Also, a zipper in the center of the pack for middle access and a removable lid/fanny pack would be nice additions, but the pack is so amazing on me that can be overlooked.

Also nice, it's a one size fits all. I have a 15.5 torso and my friend with a 17.5 borrowed it and just lowered the hip belts and it worked well for her. It's nice to have the option to change, especially if you're in between sizes or tend to lend your pack to friends.

Visit Lowe Alpine's TFX Ama Dablam ND60:75 page.

Going on a summer adventure? Need room to carry all your gear and clothes when driving cross country? Lowe Alpine's TFX Ama Dablam ND 60 + 15 Women's Pack will not disappoint even the pickiest packer.

- CampSaver.com

CLOSEOUTS . A premier, fully featured pack for female backcountry athletes, Lowe Alpine's TFX Ama Dablam ND backpack boasts a suspension specifically designed for a woman's unique profile, with an expandable capacity made to accommodate multi-day quests into the wild. ND TFX6 fully adjustable, women-specific suspension Contoured, cushioned and vented back panel Padded hipbelt with ND lumbar fit for added support and comfort Floating lid with Spin Drift collar for expanding your capacity Stow-away rain cover Two internal compartments with zip-out divider Zip pocket on lid for quick-access items like your knife and head lamp Side zips for expanding capacity Compression straps Zip access to lower compartment Front mesh pocket and side mesh water bottle pockets Hydration compatible Pole and ice axe loops rest clear of the lower compartment for easy access Lash points for attaching extra gear Mesh pocket on hipbelt Internal frame Fits torsos: 15-22" Dimensions (HxWxD): 27x13x10" (expands to 34x13x10") Capacity: 3650 cu.in. (expands to 4550 cu.in.) Weight: 4 lb. 6 oz. Material: 630 denier nylon, ripstop nylon, polyester, aluminum stays Made in Vietnam Visit our Backpack Guide Available Colors: ASPARAGUS/CRESS, BOYSENBERRY/PURPLE POTION, BLACK/BLACK, SEA BLUE/EMERALD.

- Sierra Trading Post

Because the trail ahead always includes an infinite number of unknown obstacles, the Lowe Alpine Women's TFX Ama Dablam ND60 Backpack features an adjustable suspension system that flexes with your body's movements. The mesh-lined TFX ND6 back panel allows adjustment to fit torso sizes between 15 and 21 inches so you get a dialed fit to go along with the Ama Dablam's generous ventilation.

The Ama Dablam is an entry level pack designed specifically for women. It has bellows side pockets and is perfect for overnight camping trips and multiday treks.

- SunnySports

Lowe Alpine TFX Ama Dablam ND60:75

The Lowe Alpine TFX Ama Dablam ND60:75 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 30, 2012 at Campmor.