Lowe Alpine TFX Summit 65+15

The way I see it, no pack is going to be right for…

Design: top-loading internal frame
Size: 4900 ci
Number of Pockets: 5
Max. Load Carried: 60lbs
Height of Owner: 5'7"

The way I see it, no pack is going to be right for everyone. But this one might come close. It has a few features that I don't use but someone else might. Like the lid can be used as a lumbar day pack. Cool, but I've never used it. The hip belt moves with you very easy, and the pack stays centered really well.

I got mine just about 2 years ago and have used it for everything from backpacking to rock climbing and mountaineering. All and all, go to a pro pack fitter, talk to your local shop, and think about this pack. It could be the one.

I bought this pack for a long trip, which involved…

Height of Owner: 5'11"
Price Paid: £140 (ish)

I bought this pack for a long trip, which involved varying terrain. It served me pretty well throughout, unlike other packs I've used in the past, and was comfortable and balanced well. I think it's quite reasonably priced for what you get as well. For some good pics of it and a detailed spec, check out:

Highly recommended!

Lowe Alpine TFX Summit 65+15

The TFX Summit 65+15 has been discontinued.

The Lowe Alpine TFX Summit 65+15 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

GSI Outdoors 10 Oz. Flask Review