Lowe Alpine Volition Jacket

The best soft-shell I've ever owned. Couldn't believe…

Fabric: Polartec PoweShield

The best soft-shell I've ever owned. Couldn't believe the deal at STP. Still some left! Get one!

PowerShield is super-stretchy, but tough! I've banged the jacket around a lot...still in great shape. Superior to Schoeller 400b fabric, which I liked in my previous soft-shell. It's a perfect soft-shell fabric. Only 2 chest pockets, but they're huge and mesh-lined for adjstments of your core temp(material breathes well w/ out vents).

Like most of L.A.'s designs, the casual or flatlanders won't like the athletic fit or the purpose-built design. This jacket is perfect for alpinism and winter mountain biking in all but the most severe conditions (where I shouldn't be playing anyways-too many years in SoCal). VERY water resistant and wind-proof. It's very light and surprisingly warm for its thin fabric profile. Amazing product...well done.

Lowe Alpine Volition Jacket

The Volition Jacket has been discontinued.

The Lowe Alpine Volition Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 12, 2010 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new soft shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.