Lowe Alpine Warm Zone Top

I bought Warm Zone Top in the summer sales and I was…

Fabric: WARM ZONE® WITH LYCRA®
Price Paid: 50 euro

I bought Warm Zone Top in the summer sales and I was looking forward for the cold to come to my city in Thessaloniki Macedonia Greece.

I test it for the first time in 5 degrees Celsioum inside of a hard shell. It was great. The warmth was unexpected and the body mapping works great. I wasn't feeling uncomfortable when I was in a warm place and I wasn't feeling cold when I was going outside. The lycra helps you to move without any problem. I recommend it for sure.

CLOSEOUTS . Designed with Lowe Alpine's exclusive Warm Zone technology, this shirt thrives as a superior midlayer, mapping insulation to the body in key areas so the warmth goes where you need it most. Ideal for hiking, backpacking and camping Warm Zone technology maps heat to key areas providing more efficient insulation Flatlock seams prevent chafing Deep neck zip for ventilation Long sleeves Neck zip: 8-3_4" Length: 27" (based on large) Weight: 10 oz. Fabric: Polyester Care: Machine wash, hang dry Made in Latvia. Available Colors: TOBACCO/CEYLON YELLOW, EARTH RED/FIRE RED, BLACK/GREY, RED / ORANGE. Sizes: 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, L, M, S, XL, XS, XXS.

- Sierra Trading Post

Lowe Alpine Men's Warm Zone Top

The Men's Warm Zone Top has been discontinued.

The Lowe Alpine Men's Warm Zone Top is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 8, 2011 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new long sleeve performance top, check out the best reviewed current models.