LuxuryLite Mesh Cot
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $200 + but I sleep well now
I used this cot on a canoe trip in the Adirondacks and I was very happy with it. No lumps, and very little "midnight luge"to the bottom of the tent, no bars under your head or heals. It's wide enough and weighs less than 4#. Packs up small 4"+- dia. x 10 to 14" long. This thing is solid and worth it if you want to SLEEP. Bring a ground pad for the insulation properties if it's gonna be cold. The other guys liked it also. "I hope you are comfy on my cot."
- Lite for its size and strength
- Small packed up
- It's white, but you can't lose it
- The material is mesh and catches on the side rods on occasion during assembly
Assemble it a few times before you go out. Be gentle puting the side rods into their sleeves, the mesh will catch and tear some. Mine did but it did not weaken the cot. It can be assembled in any size tent.
This thing is strong. I slept on it for three nights and it was great. I could sleep on my side, stomach, back, the cot is firm. Then I let my friend use it on the last night and he loved it. Bring a ground pad if it's gonna be cold.
Where to Buy
The LuxuryLite Mesh Cot is not available from the stores we monitor.
You may be able to find it new or used at one of these sites:
Or you may want to check for a dealer list or direct sales on the LuxuryLite website.
Retailers: Do you sell this product? List your site here.
The Mesh Cot is also sold as the Therm-a-Rest LuxuryLite Mesh Cot.
The Mesh Cot combines LuxuryLite bow frame construction with a breathable mesh fabric. A full 26 inches wide, the Mesh Cot is a great choice for anyone who wants extra space and comfort. Whether you’re camping in arid high country or horse-packing through the Southwest, the Mesh Cot provides breathable comfort in a lightweight, easy-to-carry package.
- BowFrame Technology: Our patented technology eliminates the painful crossbars, squeaky joints and broken hardware found in other cots.
- Light & Packable: Extremely light, compact design fits easily in a pannier, portage bag or backpack.
- Extra Comfort: A full 26-inches wide, the Mesh Cot is our widest and most comfortable cot.
- Cool Fabric: Breathable mesh allows excellent ventilation in hot weather.
- Durable Construction: Fabric is stretch-free, anodized aluminum poles and durable nylon feet stand up to heavy use.
- Three-Minute Set Up: Assembles quickly and easily – no tools required.
- Made in USA