Macpac Cascade 65

NZD $549.95

The MacPac Cascade 65 is a brilliant pack. I have…

Design: top loading
Size: 65 L
Number of Pockets: 4
Max. Load Carried: 22Kg
Height of Owner: 6'4"
Price Paid: AU$ 299 New

The MacPac Cascade 65 is a brilliant pack. I have had mine now for only a few months but I have used it on two 4 day hikes.

I could never see the point to carrying a 80-90 liter pack on a hike. There is no specific pocket for a hydration pack (ie Camelback). I just ended up strapping mine to the front of the pack. The fabric is incredibly waterproof, no doubts because of the cotton synthetic blend that MacPac have used.

I had a MacPac Cascade when I was in Venturer Scouts 15 years ago and it was the bomb. I am so happy that they have improved on an already brilliant product.

Visit Macpac's Cascade 65 page.

The Cascade 65 Backpack uses Macpac's Liberator suspension system to help you adjust the load for maximum comfort. You get to choose how much weight gets transferred to your waist and how much goes to your shoulders. Plus, you can change the balance on the fly to give your body a rest. Rainshadow seam construction increases the Cascade 65 Backpack's weather resistance, so there's less of a chance that you'll get camp with soaked gear. With a sleeping bag compartment, front pocket, and two side pockets, this Macpac backpack has plenty of room for a weekend's worth of necessities.

- Backcountry Outlet

Macpac Cascade 65

The Macpac Cascade 65 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 1, 2009 at Backcountry.com.