NZD $349.95

I actually bought mine at a consignment store, but…

Design: internal frame child carrier
Number of Pockets: 2 in addition to child compartment and 2 small hip pockets on waist strap
Max. Load Carried: 8 month old baby approx 18 lbs, but could easily carry more in the storage compartment - this pack made 18 lbs feel like 5 (really - not much different from carrying my purse, just different size)
Height of Owner: 5'3"

I actually bought mine at a consignment store, but had seen one around and knew i wanted it... now i don't know what i would do without it. i am no avid hiker, but we like to be outdoors.

with the birth of our second (and last child) in december, we decided it wasn't worth it to buy the land yacht double stroller or double jogger, so have been using the front carrier with the older child in the stroller... my poor back!

have to say, i just got back from a 4 1/2 hr zoo trip with the 8 month old in the pack, pushing 4 year old in the stroller... only sat with the pack off for a 30 minute lunch break and i feel GREAT! will be taking the baby bjorn to the consignment store next week :)