i've had my Locos for about a month and I love them.

Materials: nylon mesh uppers, welded rubber soles and rands
Use: steep sport routes or overhangs, in a gym
Break-in Period: still workin' on it

i've had my Locos for about a month and I love them. I did not however think that when I first bought them. My other rock shoes were a 7 US, and I found that even a 9 in the Locos were really tight. After about two or three weeks of climbing in a gym and outside they started to loosen, but not much.

They're great for dime size edging and steep overhangs. If you do more than a small amount of slabbing stay away. They will eat your feet up if you're not careful. Great for short sport routes or in a gym. You'll be screamin' if you have a long multipitch route. So if you're pushing the numbers Locos are great...if you can get past the break-in period.

These shoes climb steep limestone like a spider, but…

Break-in Period: I keep trying...

These shoes climb steep limestone like a spider, but will destroy your feet. After trying on several sizes at a shoe demo, I found my street size worked best. I am able to stand on the smallest of bumps as long as I can put up with the pain. For those pushing the grades, I recommend Locos. For rec climbers that stay closer to vertical, don't get 'em. Drawbacks are the break-in period is long and the velcro will delaminate from the backing in hot weather.