If you can get one, go buy one. I have used my Magellan…

Price Paid: Birthday Present

If you can get one, go buy one. I have used my Magellan 2500T CrossoverGPS "everyday" since I received it. I have nothing but high marks to give on this unit. I had mine mounted and up and running 5 minutes out of the box. Directions are easy to read and understand. Data input is easy from address to PIO's ie. bank. I had a chance to use this feature while looking for a BOA (Bank of America) which you must spell out. The unit told me I had one 0.8 miles in back of me and 1.7 miles in front of me. Chose the 0.8 miles in back. It guided me to a legal U-turn, and sure enough past the light on the left was my BOA.

I am anxiously awaiting the addition of the SD Card update for Topo Maps or a source where I can get Topo Maps to use on my Magellan. If anybody reading this does come across a site please e-mail me and let me know. Thank you and enjoy your Magellan as much as I do.