This is the big daddy. Screen is SO big and color…

Price Paid: Approx $400

This is the big daddy. Screen is SO big and color is great. I use it exclusively for Geocaching. For hiking the 12+oz., is too much. I am looking at the Magellan Triton 400 for hiking.

This unit is easy to hook to computer and load it up with geocaches and maps. Now-a-days it would be a good buy.

I have owned GPS units for 10 plus years and use them…

Price Paid: $375 less rebate

I have owned GPS units for 10 plus years and use them exclusively. My eXplorist XL is by far the most superior unit I have ever experienced or field tested. It has performed flawlessly. I advanced my capacity with Magellan MapSend Software and my receiver does everything Magellan said it would. The details are endless and the accuracy is a 10 +++. I truely enjoy this unit and WILL trust my survival completely in the outdoor world with this unit. Also I have read a lot of reviews about Magellan support and only wanted to comment, I needed to be educated about some products and they graciously answered everthing very professionally.

Sincerely Appreciative