Magellan SporTrak Map

I've had this gps probably for about 3-4 years now.

I've had this gps probably for about 3-4 years now. I have not had one problem with it. It completely lives up to what it says it can do. It's completely waterproof, and it floats.

I've used this for hiking, geocaching,and fishing/crabbing. I first tested it in the sink filled it with water and tossed her in, and she floated. Then i went out to the bay and it floated. and even despite the salt water, the screws didn't rust. It held its water tightness through everything.

Overall it's an awesome gps. If you're looking for a used gps I would recommend one of these.

A great GPS unit. I have used it quite a bit, both…

A great GPS unit. I have used it quite a bit, both for hiking and flying. It has a lot of built-in features plus the uploadable mapping. Acquires very quickly and is completely waterproof. Great unit.

If you've owned or used a Magellan SporTrak Map, please share your experience.

Magellan SporTrak Map

The Magellan SporTrak Map is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 12, 2006 at FogDog Sports.

If you're looking for a new gps receiver, check out the best reviewed current models.