Didn't particularly like this rope. Neither did my…

Didn't particularly like this rope. Neither did my friends; they insisted that I return it, which I did. "Too much play," they said. Static elongation is 8%, which means that when you're on toprope and pop off the face, the rope slowly stretches and drops you down several feet below your last hold. Sucks. I traded up to a New England Glider and am very pleased.

A great rope for top roping, rappelling, and short…

A great rope for top roping, rappelling, and short approach day climbs where weight is not a big factor or where sharp edges are abundant and a skinny rope with less sheath would make you nervous. I really lke the way it handles, runs smooth through the pro, and is easy to clip on lead. I would like it even more if came in a dry version.