Mammut Mt. Crest GTX

These are the best set of boots I have ever bought.

Materials: Leather
Use: Rough Trail with a Heavy Pack

These are the best set of boots I have ever bought. It's the most comfortable boot and it can go through anything. I was hiking and had a foot of snow that I was walking in and these things really kept me warm. The whole time I was walking on this trail I felt like I was walking on a bed. It's a great boot and I would suggest buying them.

Visit Mammut's Mt. Crest GTX page.

CLOSEOUTS . With a Gore-Texand#174; waterproof breathable membrane and a Vibramand#174; MT-Traction sole, Mammut's Mt. Crest hiking boots are built for the unpredictable conditions you can encounter on backpacking trips and demanding day hikes. Available Colors: BROWN, GRAPHITE. Sizes: 6, 14, 8.5, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13.

- Sierra Trading Post

Pull on your pack, lace up the Mammut MenAAAs Mt. Crest GTX Boot and head out for a week in the backcountry. This leather boot features a Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane that protects your feet from afternoon thunderstorms or late-season snow fields. An Ortholite footbed and memory foam in the tongue and ankle areas provide a soft, custom fit, and the grippy Vibram sole and rubber toe cap add traction and durability for long-haul treks.

The Mammut Men's Mt. Crest GTX Hiking Boot is made from fine Nubuck leather and is perfect for any adventure. Features Gore-Tex waterproof lining, and Ortholite footbed for additional cushioning and breathability.Nubuck leather upper and rubber toe cap.Gore-Tex performance comfort waterproof membrane.Memo foam in the tongue and ankle area.Internal motion control ensures great flexibility and strong lateral support.Ortholite footbed for additional cushioning, antimicrobial control, and better breathability.Vibram MT-Traction outsole for grip and cushioning on any terrain.PU wedge and TPU insert.Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz. (pair)

- Campmor

Mammut Mt. Crest GTX

The Mammut Mt. Crest GTX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 16, 2013 at Sierra Trading Post.