Mammut Ophir Harness

Currently this is my favorite harness. This harness…

Price Paid: $40 on sale

Summary

Currently this is my favorite harness. This harness is very comfortable and it is very easy to put on and adjust. The gear loops are sturdy and easy to find and it includes a handy haul loop.

Pros

• Comortable
  • Good gear loops
  • Easy to put on

Cons

• Non adjustable leg loops

This is my third harness and I have taken it from the gym to the red rocks of Moab and I love it.

It does not have adjustable leg loops which are quite comfortable and make putting the harness on very quick and easy. The buckle does not need to be looped back through making the waist adjustment quicker and allows you to make minor adjustments with ease.

It has four coated gear loops that are easy to clip things on and off of them. It has a single haul loop in the back that works great.

The harness seems quite durable and over the two years I have had it I see very little wear. There is a wear indicator in the belay loop so you know when it's time to replace.

If you've owned or used a Mammut Men's Ophir Harness, please share your experience.