Mammut Skywalker 2

This is my second climbing helmet. I wanted a better…

This is my second climbing helmet. I wanted a better fit and suspension system and I got it.

All helmets are tested to the same standard, so what I like about this one is the adjustability: it fits me in the summer, and in winter with a beanie underneath, and I like the suspension system. It is easy to adjust when I switch from summer to winter mode and stays where I want it on my head.

I got this helmet in orange for visibility on the snow.

Cons: The shell feels kinda brittle. I had a Rock Star helmet and it felt like it could take a hit and rebound, I am afraid that this one will chip or shatter when it takes its first good hit.

I just got mine. It handled the rocks on the Bells…

I just got mine. It handled the rocks on the Bells well and after 12 hours it still didn't bother me. Straps comfortable vented well. It's a good helmet, go for it.

Visit Mammut's Skywalker 2 page.

Free Shipping. Mammut Skywalker 2 FEATURES of the Mammut Skywalker 2 Durable hard plastic shell Upgraded, tougher EPS inner 8 openings for good ventilation Thumb wheel for effective and quick adjustment to head size Headlamp clips integrated into design All-round, fully adjustable chin strap for ideal fit Standard EN 12492 The SPECS of the Mammut Skywalker 2 Weight: 380 g Length: 53 - 61 cm ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.

The Skywalker 2 is a well-ventilated climber's helmet with ergonomic fit made from an extremely durable plastic hard shell. The thumb wheel enables quick, single-handed adjustment. New with stronger EPS inner for a longer life span.

- CampSaver.com

Well-ventilated climber's helmet with ergonomic fit made from extremely durable plastic hard shell. The thumb wheel enables quick, single-handed adjustment. New with stronger EPS inner for a longer life span. Durable hard plastic shell Upgraded, tougher EPS inner 8 openings offers excellent ventilation Thumb wheel for effective and quick adjustment to head size Headlamp clips integrated into design All-round, fully adjustable chin strap for ideal fit Standard EN 12492 Optimally suitable for classical alpinism, mixed- and ice climbing, via ferrata, expeditions, speleology/caving, rescue/guide/work Suitable for multi-pitch rock climbing, sport climbing

- OMCgear

Mammut paid equal attention to comfort and safety when designing the Skywalker 2 Climbing Helmet. A single-handed adjustment lets you loosen or tighten the fit around your noggin to handle your beanie in the winter.