Weight 2 lb 1 oz / 935 g
Capacity 1550 cu in / 25 L
Material 100d 100% Nylon Shadow Box, 210d Nylon Double Ripstop, 70d 100% Nylon Double Ripstop

I used this back on a wet wind Scottish trip up two…

Design: Top loading
Size: 25 L
Number of Pockets: 1 large with 2 side and 2 belt compartments plus a secured flap for helmets
Max. Load Carried: 10 Kilos
Height of Owner: 5' 7''

I used this back on a wet wind Scottish trip up two Munros. The capacity was excellent for a day's walk and the belt pockets gave good assess for nibbles and the compass. By the end of the 6 hour trip the pack was worn without noticing it was on my back.

On the down side an outlet point for a bladder would be useful and I was also concerned about the gaps where the shoulder straps entered the pack potential for water ingress. I drypac all my gear and don't use a bladder so no issues for me.