Marmot Angel Fire

Max user height 5 ft 6 in / 170 cm 5 ft 10 in / 200 cm
Hip girth 58 in / 147 cm 58 in / 147 cm
Foot girth 38 in / 96 cm 38 in / 96 cm
Price $229.00 USD $249.00 USD

I always get cold in my sleeping bag!!! This is the…

I always get cold in my sleeping bag!!!

This is the only bag that keeps me warm. It is perfect. I don't get cold and I don't get too warm either.

If you are a cold blooded female like me, you will love this bag. I was reluctant to buy a down bag for fear of it getting wet since I have always used synthetic bags in the past. Synthetic bags are not as warm I can tell you that!

I paid about $200 for this bag and it was well worth it. I would highly recommend this bag.

The only reason that I did not give this a 5 is that…

Design: mummy
Fill: Dead Duck 600 Fill
Temperature Rating: Tested at 34 F (25 Wind Chill)
Weight: 2lb 8oz
Price Paid: Dunno

The only reason that I did not give this a 5 is that the bag is not mine, it is my wife's.

Let me first start off by saying she is a very cool sleeper where I am not. I remember not too long ago that we abandoned our site due to the cold bags we had. We've searched high and low for bags that would best fit our sleepting 'temps' and I think she found hers.

She just bought the bag a couple of days ago and I thought she was a traitor (goose down... YUCK). We tested it here in the Midwest as the temps during the winter are closer to what we camp in during the summer. I sat out on the deck as she tested her bag and froze my 'nook nooks' off (Parka and shorts as she laid in a lofty goose down filled bag).

About an hour into her test I had to bail on her. She remained out there in 25 - 30 degree with no protection other than her bag, which to me was a true test in the performance of this bag. Take it from a 'hot footed' husband... the women's Marmot Angel Fire should keep your 'honey's' nice and toasty! (She'll review it when we get back from our trip).

Visit Marmot's Angel Fire page.

Marmot's Angel Fire women's sleeping bag places insulation in areas of increased heat-loss, while its durable construction and high-quality down make it a reliable, all-purpose, three-season bag.

- CampSaver.com

Made for your 3-season backpacking adventures, the women's Marmot Angel Fire Sleeping Bag features water-resistant down insulation cleverly placed in just the right areas to keep you cozy.

Hot 'n' heavenly could be the tagline for Marmot's Angel Fire Women's 25-Degree Down Sleeping Bag, but no one would be totally sure what it meant. Luckily, the Angel Fire's pretty easily explained: take 650-fill down, treat it with Down Defender to help it maintain its loft even if it gets wet, and stuff it into a tough nylon ripstop shell for a personal burrow that'll keep you comfortable down to 30 degrees, and alive all the way down to minus-12. Marmot could've stopped there, but that would've been lame, so they kept going, adding on features like an insulated Nautilus five-baffle hood, face muff to keep the warm air in, where it belongs. The designers also hooked the Angel Fire up with stretchy baffles to let you move around, and an anatomically-designed footbox to keep your feet warm and comfortable all night long. The whole bag's been designed with ladies in mind, with extra insulation in key spots so you don't have to suffer through a chilly night. Toss in an insulated draft collar and secret stash pocket, and you might bag hiking altogether and just spend your weekend in the tent.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Marmot Women's Angel Fire 25F Sleeping Bag FEATURES of the Marmot Women's Angel Fire Sleeping Bag Certified 650 Fill Power Down Down Defender to Improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions Specifically Designed to Be More efficient for women eN tested Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood Down-filled Collar with easy Access Drawcord | Heat Bump Draft tube Classic trapezoidal Foot Box "Feely" Drawcords Ground-Level Side Seams Hood Drawcord Locking Zippers Stash Pocket Stretch tricot Baffles Stuffand Storage Sack Included two way Zipper Sliders Velcro(R)-free Face Muff Zipper Guards SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Women's Angel Fire Sleeping Bag Weight: 2lbs 12oz (1250g) Sizes Reg: 5'6" Zip Option: LZ, RZ Insulation: 650+ Fill Power Down Materials: 100% Nylon Ripstop AC 1.3 oz/yd; 100% Nylon wR 1.4 oz/yd Lining: 100% Nylon Plain weave wR 1.3 oz/yd