Marmot Angel Fire

I always get cold in my sleeping bag!!! This is the…

I always get cold in my sleeping bag!!!

This is the only bag that keeps me warm. It is perfect. I don't get cold and I don't get too warm either.

If you are a cold blooded female like me, you will love this bag. I was reluctant to buy a down bag for fear of it getting wet since I have always used synthetic bags in the past. Synthetic bags are not as warm I can tell you that!

I paid about $200 for this bag and it was well worth it. I would highly recommend this bag.

The only reason that I did not give this a 5 is that…

Design: mummy
Fill: Dead Duck 600 Fill
Temperature Rating: Tested at 34 F (25 Wind Chill)
Weight: 2lb 8oz
Price Paid: Dunno

The only reason that I did not give this a 5 is that the bag is not mine, it is my wife's.

Let me first start off by saying she is a very cool sleeper where I am not. I remember not too long ago that we abandoned our site due to the cold bags we had. We've searched high and low for bags that would best fit our sleepting 'temps' and I think she found hers.

She just bought the bag a couple of days ago and I thought she was a traitor (goose down... YUCK). We tested it here in the Midwest as the temps during the winter are closer to what we camp in during the summer. I sat out on the deck as she tested her bag and froze my 'nook nooks' off (Parka and shorts as she laid in a lofty goose down filled bag).

About an hour into her test I had to bail on her. She remained out there in 25 - 30 degree with no protection other than her bag, which to me was a true test in the performance of this bag. Take it from a 'hot footed' husband... the women's Marmot Angel Fire should keep your 'honey's' nice and toasty! (She'll review it when we get back from our trip).

If you've owned or used a Marmot Angel Fire, please share your experience.

Marmot Angel Fire